Did you get new golf gear for the holidays but need to improve your mobility, strength or power to really take your game to the next level? Improving your golf doesn’t always require new clubs as you can improve your handicap, reduce your pain, and increase your enjoyment by investing in your health and fitness.
Let’s hit the links in 2023 with more than just a great set of clubs; get more hip dissociation and rotation, more balance and power, and less pain or fatigue that is limiting your game.
Start your performance journey today–offer ends 1/31/23!
- Increased mobility to allow for a bigger swing,
- Decreased pain as enhanced mobility results in fewer swing compensations,
- Improved hip dissociation which can assist with better torque and timing,
- Reduced fatigue on the back 9,
- Increase or maintain club head speed and distance with improved power development technique,
- Develop more core strength and balance,
- and so much more!
TPI Level 1 Screen & Consult: $149 includes:
- Consult about goals, timeline, and
- TPI Level 1 Screen and follow up review email from TPI
- Golf Warm-Up to get your body ready for golf (instead of using the first 4 holes!)
- Comprehensive Review & Recommendations from Coach Andrea
- Team up with YOUR golf pro for a coordinated game plan!
Save $50 on your TPI Level 1 Screen & Consult
with the purchase of a 4wk Intro to Golf Performance Program!
Use promo code: Golf2023* Must redeem by 1/31/23
*new athletes only
4wk Intro to Golf Performance Program Options:
—Par 3 Program $399
—Par 4 Program $599
- Blend Private ($99 each), Semi-Private ($59 each), or SGT ($39 each) training sessions.
- Private and Semi-Private sessions include an individualized training program.
- SGT sessions include a mix of golf specific exercises targetting common problem areas.
- Mix and match your training sessions to fit your schedule and training goals!
- Questions between sessions? Need help while at a tournament? Just message Coach!
Finish your 4 weeks and continue your improvements
with our 3-month Golf Performance Program and get a TPI Level 1 Rescreen as a bonus!
Are you a High Performance Golfer? Contact us to learn more about the TPI Level 2 Performance Testing and our Par 5 Program!